Emma: Feeling Foxy


Despite what the title of this post would have you believe, I've actually been feeling rather under the weather this week, but getting out to take these pictures made me feel more alive! I've been looking for a sweater just like this for months, so when I found one I just had to snatch it up! Not only is it adorable and perfectly quirky, but it's wonderfully soft and cozy. Hello, new wardrobe staple! I hesitated wearing my fox-printed shirt with this, but decided that it might be a bit too much. You'll just have to wait to see that blouse! Mouahaha! I'm also just loving all of the crunchy, colourful leaves on the ground these days. It's hard not to match them!
P.S. Yes, I need to re-do my nails, I know...









                                    What I'm Wearing:

                                      bow headwrap: F21 (old)
                                      shirt: Old Navy
                                      fox sweater: Telluride Clothing co.
                                      skirt: SheIn
                                      tights: Joe Fresh
                                      oxfords: K Studio











Comments

Popular Posts