Guin: Floral Prints and Fall Foliage

In a world like the one we live in, sometimes the best thing to do is to take a break. There is nothing more remedial than a break solely for self reflection. Long walks alone, time to think in silence. During this time why not dress up? Look your best. This is my look for the last day of my three day silent retreat! As it was Sunday I decided to dress up a little bit more than usual in a cute floral print dress, my go-to scarf and a mustard yellow cardigan!
I would just like to apologize for just how late my post is! I have been incredibly busy, but I promise to post on Sunday and get back to my usual routine!
Have an amazing day!

What I'm Wearing:

Dress: Zara
Scarf: Dynamite
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: Winners 
Shoes: Payless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts