Guin: One simple outfit, three looks









So a little bit of background to this post before I move on to the next two looks. One of my biggest struggles is not having a lot of clothes and feeling the pressure to post. This post is symbolic of my acceptance of this reality. All I need is a couple of good accessories and the will to have a great blog! This kimono I found at a flea market and it is still my best summer buy yet! 








This is not the last you will see of this beauty! My bomber jacket! I cannot even explain how much I wear this! When it was coming in the mail I could not contain my excitement. This staple grey over sized tee with these boyfriend jeans has been my go-to all summer. And guess what, it's super comfy! 





Who says you can't dress up jeans and a t-shirt? Not me! This peplum jacket is definitely something that was lacking in my wardrobe! Can we also talk about my hair for one sec. It took me two years to get to this level and even then I have so much room to improve! I'm looking forward to get back into the swing of things in Toronto. Mainly to be able to see my friend whose new to the blogging world! Be sure to check out her posts at unbellevie.wix.com! You will be seeing a callab soon! 

What I'm Wearing: 

T-shirt: My dad's old shirt (similar)
Jeans: Joe Fresh, old (similar)

Look 1:
Kimono: Flea market 
Oxford flats: Payless,old (similar)

Look 2:
Bomber Jacket: Zara (here)
Converse: Little Burgundy (here

Look 3:
Jacket: San Francisco 
Shoes: Payless (similar)

Comments

  1. Ohhhh thanks for the mention girl!!! That's so nice!!! I actually love love love the bomber jacket so much!!! Nice find! ������I will be sure to mention you in my next post! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts