Christmas 2016!!


Hello! We hope you all had a lovely Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever it is you do or don't celebrate! We certainly had a great time and ate lots of delicious things. It was so nice to see each other again for the first time since October! We thought we'd share some photos we took of our outfits from Christmas Eve at Guin's grandparents' family dinner. Apologies for the poor lighting, we promise we did our best!!



Emma: For this year's Christmas Eve outfit, I couldn't help but go for all of the glitter. I snapped up this gold pleated skirt from Forever 21 super last minute, and decided to pair it with a slouchy, cropped blush pink sweater. I had initially planned on wearing it with a classy grey turtleneck, but two issues made me change my mind: a) coziness and b) sweat stains. I really loved wearing this outfit, I was able to eat and get in and out of vehicles without too much difficulty!! This would also be a great New Year's Eve outfit if you want to be cozy and sparkly at the same time. 






skirt: F21; sweater: H&M; shoes: old, F21, similar; 

Emma: Guin loves me, I promise!


Shirt: Zara, Pants: Zara, Shoes: Zara


  Guin: This Christmas my outfit was put together rather last minute. My birthday happens to be on December 23rd, and from my parents I had asked for an embroidered shirt. On the train home to Montreal, I was thinking, I'm going to wear whatever I get for my birthday. Let me tell you, I love the shirt I got so much! It is from Zara and it is absolutely amazing. The embroidery is so beautiful and is the perfect mix of stereotypical Guin and Spanish style. I paired this shirt with my favourite dress pants (also from Zara) and my favourite burgundy loafers (also from Zara... this Christmas was all Zara!) 
I hope you all had a very beautiful Christmas, full of peace and love. 

This Embroidery though! 

Despite being pretty sick this Christmas, this absolutely beautiful phone case Emma got me made everything better!

We can't wait to see you in 2017!!

Comments

Popular Posts