Emma: Pompom Queen



So, once again, it happened. I thought I hated a trend, then I thought it was kind of weird, and now I'm head over heels for it (literally). Pompoms on bags, hats, sweaters, everything!! I'm especially fond of ridiculously fluffy ones. My kitten loves them too, but for different reasons (AKA, chewing on my pompoms is more satisfying than all of her other toys!!)



I've also been really loving turtlenecks lately! My style has been veering to the more casual as it's gotten colder, and a chunky knit turtleneck makes an otherwise plain outfit perfect for work! It also doubles as a cozy scarf, which is always great, especially since I seem to have misplaced my blanket scarf *grumble grumble*



Maybe next time I should try and remove all the cat fur here 😅
Outfit:
-burgundy coat: Topshop
-turtleneck: F21, similar
-jeans: Old Navy
-boots: Old Navy, sold out, similar
-mini satchel and pompom: F21
-fabulous pompom hat: Aldo

Comments

Popular Posts