Emma: Borrowed



Guin will certainly recognize these pants! On one of her last days in Montreal over the holiday break, we went downtown to do some window shopping and some cafe-ing. However, I was, as usual, horribly unprepared for how cold and snowy it was, so Guin let me borrow these pants! All set in these softies, we had a lot of fun walking the wrong way for twenty minutes and cleaning up after a cactus I knocked over rather gracefully in a cute boutique...



I've honestly always coveted these soft, pinstriped beauties, so I have many outfits planned until I have to return them to their owner! I love the combination of navy and white, and I think it looks stunning with anything and everything blush pink (my favourite colour at the moment!). I can see myself loving these at school with a cozy turtleneck and some embroidered loafers *swoon*.
 As styles change and inspiration evolves, sometimes trading clothes ends up being a decent alternative to us both buying entirely new wardrobes and neglecting old, less worn pieces. One of my goals this year is to really reduce how much I spend on clothing that I am not going to get much use out of. I want soft fabrics, flattering pieces, and things that are versatile and well-made. I hope to spend less often, but better! 



Outfit: 
pants: borrowed from Guin! Similar here  and here
sweater: H&M, similar here
parka: Liz Claieborne (also comes in beige and red)
boots: Old Navy, sold out, similar on sale
mini satchel: F21


Comments

Popular Posts