Guin: Staples


So it has definitely been too long since I've posted. There are certain things I have been wearing all of the time that I have not featured on the blog. I struggle to find time to take blog photos, (not to mention photographers). All excuses aside, I have really missed posting and am happy to be back.


I would first like to comment on this cardigan. It was a birthday gift from my host family in Toronto (they are the absolute sweetest.) It is everything I have ever wanted in a sweater. It is grey, so soft, and matches with literally everything. It is not an exaggeration when I say I wear it almost everyday. After school I'll throw it on, on top of my uniform and it is so warm and cozy. It's just a plus that it happens also to be stylish. 


This. shirt. is. my. life. Not only have I layered this shirt with basically every other shirt I own, but it is the comfiest, coziest, and overall best shirt, basically ever. As I said, it is perfect for layering and also perfect for just wearing on its own. ALSO, the embroidered print says "Do it with love" which is basically my motto. I really have nothing but praise for this top. I've been loving wearing it with the sleeves rolled up at the cuffs. 



My good ol' Oxfords, still coming in clutch. I still remember saving up for this pair, and waiting for them to go on sale. I desperately need a new pair. These have served me so well, and they are certainly a staple, however they have seen better days. Due to overuse, the tips are no longer leather and it's rough times. This belt is also something I throw on basically all the time. Tan leather belt: what more could you ask for?

I make this face 100% of the time, why am I so awks?
Outfit: 
top: Zara, sold out
Jeans: Old Navy
cardigan: Winners, sold out 
belt: H&M
shoes: Payless, sold out 

**Let me quickly address the elephant in the room and say: we've changed the name of the blog. Emma and I thought it would be more sustainable and we just thought it was an overall good idea. Let us know what you think about it in the comments



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts