Emma: Bookish



Perhaps taking these photos at high noon wasn't my best idea in terms of amateur photography. Sharp overhead light? Not the greatest for softly exposed photographs. Either way, this outfit makes me feel like I should be cozied up in a windowseat with a cup of tea and a well-loved book. I always forget that I have this little embroidered chiffon blouse until the summer, and I'm so glad that I had the idea to pair it with this warm brown jumper! I've been wearing this combination non-stop lately with my black high waist jeans and new white keds. 



I find that white sneakers instantly bring an element of casual-cool to any outfit. Ultra floral mini dress? Just add white sneaks and you've got yourself a cool girl summer look. And yes, folks, my hair is up for once!! I've been loving crown braids lately for second day hair. Also, can we talk about how unfair it is that cherry blossom trees only keep their blooms for about a week? Ugh, come on, nature. I need more pink trees in my life. 



Outfit:
-sweater: F21, similar
-blouse: old, similar
-sneakers: Keds
-locket: Asos
-glasses: Bonlook



Comments

Popular Posts